Details, details, details. It's all in the details. And this rings true in interior design. The smallest of details could make a big difference. A certain furniture or home accessory could turn the room around. Something so small could give personality and character to your home. It could change the mood or tone of your house. Let us show you how small details bring life into your homes with these examples.
11. Getting cheesy in the bedroom
30. Book shelf in the kitchen
46. Vintage luggage used as home accessory
53. Printed curtains that open up to tall windows
57. An inviting table setup
59. A hidden work station
60. Book shelves that also work as stairs